Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family Time Is the Best Kind of Time

Hmmmmm...
I don't know how to start this, I mean talking about my family. That's something personal and who's going to know unless they ask? But it means they care and they might want to listen. Thing is, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has problems with their family. No one is perfect and there is no perfect family so that people can be jealous of them. Unless you got low self-esteem. Besides that, I think being with your family can mean doing any adventure that's worth the boring conversations you have at dinner. I love my family, but I try to hard to keep them close with one another. My mom thinks that I shouldn't have do that or it could bother them. I can't help it, I want everyone to be a part of each other, but even I know that's wrong. Not everyone likes the other. Even I don't like some of my family members. I won't say who, but they live in West Omaha. And not related to me. Just so you know, I'm really pushy sometimes with my own family and maybe even with family friends. Don't ask why because I have no answers. Remember this: You are nothing without your family at your back, defending you and keeping you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment