Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Birthday (June 21)

This didn't come as a shock, neither a surprise. But today, June 21, 2012, is my 17th birthday. So, wow, am I getting old? Well, not that old. But you get it. As if people aren't hearing it enough on Facebook. I just came back from UNO, and sadly enough, I was on the verge of tears, not because I was happy. It was because I wasn't happy. I kept hearing it in my mind, "I'm not happy, I'm not happy, I'm not happy." I kept believing that I was not happy on my freaking birthday, I ended up being a bit depressed. I wanted to be happy, really bad. I just couldn't find anything good. I mean, during my class, some people did remember, like my professor who got the class to sing "Happy Birthday" to me. And I thought that was nice and kind of funny. But barely made me happy. When I went home, I kept explaining to my mom, that I was so depressed on my own birthday,. She believes that it's because I'm just getting older and I just don't care anymore, unlike when I was younger. So now, I see it. I'm still trying to get used to that, and see the brighter side of my birthday from now on. So whenever I'm feeling sad and filled with depression, I just gotta keep thinking, there's always going to be someone to say, "Happy Birthday" on that day.

Here's something else to say: I also have no idea what I even want for my birthday. That's another thing I explained. I'm kinda getting over materialistic items. Except these are the following things I really do want:
1. The Sims 3 Pets for Xbox 360
2. A Car (A really good one like the 2013 Kia Sorento)
3. A laptop (a small one)
4. my permit, then my license
5. A whole gallon of Roberts chocolate milk :)
6. chocolate chip pancakes from Ihop

No comments:

Post a Comment