Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reasons for College

  1. Better Life
  2. Better Future
  3. Better Jobs
  4. Better something....
It's things like this that are really annoying and makes me think too hard about my own life. Whose to say I will make it to college? I really don't care what happens as along it makes my mom happy. Everyone in my family is expected to do great things to help within the family. So pretty much go to college, pick the right career, and get a job fast with good pay. I never signed up for this and now I'm being forced to do what is right. Yeah, that just sucks. I mean, college is ok. But for 4 years of my life could be taken away from just to learn more things. And of course, it's really expensive every college credit hour. Let me tell you this, isn't my decision to see how my life will turn out or does fate decide for me? Or should I say my mother? Well, I guess we'll have to see next fall when I do have to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment